The Benefits of Grounding Energy
I am a passionate about grounding as I feel it is so important, just as important as our daily needs. It forms part of the self-love and taking care of ourselves routine, grounding is taking care of the mind, body and spirit together in harmony.
Most people say a spiritually aware person needs to be grounded but I feel everyone needs to be. Whether you work with high frequency energy or sit in front of a computer all day, you are absorbing energy (electromagnetic frequencies). It is important to ground that excess energy to allow you to function ‘normally’.
The human body is a wondrous thing - our nervous system is responsible for the electrical messages in the body. If overloaded it can cause many issues – such as chronic fatigue, cloudy sensations in the mind, exhaustion, irritability, confusion, the list goes on, by grounding the excess energy is released and you come back into balance.
When we meditate we raise our consciousness level and open ourselves to higher frequency energy, which is great, if you don’t feel so spaced out afterwards. By grounding after a meditation you allow that excess energy to be absorbed by the Earth giving you clarity, vitality and the ability to work with the energy in the physical world.
If our lower chakras are weak or blocked, we lose balance, which results in feeling stuck, never getting anything done, have all the ideas in the world but never bringing them fruition. Every single chakra in the body is required to be in balance and functional in order for us to operate well, be healthy and create the life we want.
Grounding does not disconnect us from higher frequency energies; it in fact brings us clarity and the ability to work with energy in a functional way on the Earth. Our physical bodies are an integral part of the Mind, Body & Spirit connection. If we focus on one and not the other parts, imbalance is created and we suffer.
Benefits of grounding
- Manifesting the spiritual in to the physical
How to Ground?
- Going for a walk in a park, on a beach – bare foot no socks or shoes for a min of 15-20 minutes.
- Lying down on the ground/beach or grass for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Grounding Crystals – sitting in a chair outside on the grass or in a park/beach, take two pieces of Carnelian, Hematite or Tourmaline and place then under your feet. The crystals act as a conductor release the energy from the body into the Earth for transmutation.
- Yoga outside – a very slow flow with focus on the breath and the body.
- Spending time in nature – mountains, parks, beaches and lakes.
- A bath or foot soak in clearing bath salts.
Hope you enjoyed the read... now go and ground :) ....
Much Love Mxx