Using organic pure therapeutic grade botanical + essential oils that are 100% toxin free, vegan friendly and cruelty free.
Bergamot - Citrus Bergamia
With its delightful fresh citrus scent, bergamot is one of those wonderful multi-purpose essential oils that have something to offer every skin type. The refreshing scent of bergamot oil is relaxing and uplifting, it has a special way of clearing the heart and mind, making it a stimulating and soothing.
- Create a feeling of freshness, joy and vitality
- Improves the circulation of the blood
- Great for oily skin and/or acne
- Antiseptic, antibacterial, antidepressant properties
Cedarwood - Juniperus ashei
Cedarwood Essential Oil has a sweet woody, earthy aroma that is soothing and grounding. The word Cedar is derived Cedrus, an Arabic word "kedron" meaning "power". The Native Americans traditionally used it to enhance their spiritual communication and the Cherokee believe that cedar wood holds powerful protective spirits. It also has well documented use by the Sumerians, Egyptians and Tibetans for centuries.
- Oxygenates at the cellular level
- Releases toxins and promotes circulation.
- Can aid to reduce cellulite
- Used for Hair loss (alopecia areata), skin conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis)
- Anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiseptic, astringent and stimulant properties
Juniper - Camellia oleiferaJuniper oil is extracted from the berries, as well as the needles and wood from coniferous trees. We use the oil from the leaf which has a crisp, woody, fresh earthy scent. As well as the berry oil with a slightly sweeter, fruity aroma.
Juniper has been used for its medicinal and spiritual pourposes since ancient times. It apears in many Pagen spells and Native Amerivan rituals.
- Cleanses and purifies the air
- Effective with nervous tension, anxiety and PMS
- Antispasmodic, it helps problems related with cramps
- Helpful for cellulite and fluid retention.
- Very effective for acne, eczema, oily skin
Lavender - Lavandula angustifolia
The benefits of Lavender oil are endless. It is one of the most versatile oils in nature. The fragrance is very relaxing and calming to the body, mind and spirit. The reason why Lavender is the most well known essential oil in the world, is for its multitude of applications.
- Reduce scarring and speed up healing
- Soothing for acne prone skin
- Wonderful remedy for eczema
- Relieves tension, stress and anxiety
- For relaxation, sound sleep and relieving aching muscles
- Relieves itching of sunburn, insect bites and irritated skin
- Increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to skin cells.
- Tones and firms your skin as it boosts circulation
Patchouli - Pogostemon cablin
Although this essential oil may remind people of the hippie era, its value in skincare is incalculable. With its rich musky-sweet, strong spicy and herbaceous smell, Patchouli oil has a grounding and balancing effect on the emotions, while sharpening the wits, fighting depression and anxiety. It is also said to have aphrodisiac properties and creates an amorous atmosphere.
- A superb tissue regenerator
- Stimulate the growth of new skin cells
- Effective for fungal, bacterial infection and insect bites
- Moisterises rough, cracked and overly dehydrated skin
- Anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antimicrobial, antiseptic, astringent, decongestant, deodorant, insecticidal, stimulant, relaxant.
Rose - Rosa damascena
Roses are widely considered the most popular flowers in the world. The flower is an integral part of innumerable stories, legends and myths. It is well known for its beauty and delicate, uplifting fragrance, yet the rose's medicinal, healing and rejuvenating effect on the skin can sometimes be overlooked.
- Contains a complex array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Excellent emollient properties for moisturizing dry skin
- Offers antiseptic and astringent properties to treat acneic skin
- Anti-inflammatory properties that help treat redness and inflammation
- Excellent for scarring, treating broken capillaries and for mature skin types.
- Aromatherapy properties that calm and soothe, boosts self esteem, confidence, and mental strength as well as invoke positive thoughts, spiritual relaxation and feelings of joy, happiness and hope.
Calendula Oil - Calendula arvensis
Camellia Oil - Camellia oleifera
Camellia oil is the most skin friendly oil among all plant oils, it penetrates into the deepest layers of the skin because of its unique make-up.
- Rich in plant collagen
- 84% of Mono-unsaturated fat
- Contains oleic acid
- A natural antioxidant
- Vitamin A, B and E and minerals.
- Prevents dry skin and premature aging.
- Restores correct pH balance.
- Suitable to all skin types
Jojoba oil - Simmondsia chinensis
Jojoba oil (pronounced ho-ho-ba) is actually liquid wax (not an oil) that is extracted from the seed of the jojoba plant, it contains almost all of the vitamins and minerals essential for healthy skin and hair: vitamin E, B-complex, copper, zinc, selenium, iodine, and chromium.
- Anti-fungal, anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Helps in healing process of wounds, scars and stretch marks
- Very similar to human skin oil (sebum)
- Effective treatment for acne
- Both cleanses and moisturizes
- Penetrate deeply into skin cells
- Prevents dryness or flakiness